CCC Tuesday Updates – 20181002
October 2, 2018
- Just another quick update this week…
- Congrats to everyone who raced at Jingle Cross this past week. We saw plenty of great results including a few podiums by the Chicago Cuttin’ Crew, F3 Cycling pb 7 Mile Cycles, and the Pony Shop.
- This past weekend was also the CX Eliminator hosted by Half Acre at Big Marsh.
- Next up, the CCC returns home to the south side of the city for Beverly Bike CX at Dan Ryan Woods. Look for the course preview at the regular time on Thursday.
- Speaking of Beverly Bike CX… our regular Kiddie Cross organizer can’t make it this weekend, so if anyone could help set up/tear down the mini-course and organize a few heats of “races” for the U-9 crowd we would really appreciate it. Please email us for details. UPDATE: our #CCCWhipoftheWeek organizer Brandon Conine will organize the Kiddie Cross this week.
- If you’re thinking a little further down the line, our friends up in the great white North at Silver Goose CX are hosting the 2018 Pan American Cyclocross Championships on November 3rd and 4th in Little Lake Park, Midland Ontario. If you’re thinking about going please email us for discounted entries.
- And finally… it seems like a good time to remind everyone that old saying of, if you don’t have something nice to say, don’t say it at all. Please show EVERYONE the respect and dignity we all deserve, whether on the course or off, whether you agree with their point of view or not. We’re all out there to enjoy a little competition and have some fun, so let’s keep it that way.